Like World Classic but one more territory for Australia.
  • 73 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
Cireon wrote:
Nice catch marcoxa! That is indeed the case.

Also, I played a live game on it today and I think the balance is perfect. Australia is no longer a must-have and requires a whole new strategy. The ocean names were not disturbing at all, so I don't see a reason to change those. Looking forward to what you will do with the whale.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Thorpe wrote:
Do you get the pun?

"Nice catch marcoxa!"

Whale...catch
lol
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Cireon wrote:
Lol, no pun intended here, but made me laugh really hard :D
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Thorpe wrote:
I have a wave of laughter here!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
sea, at least marcoxa and I have a ocean of puns to give!
Thorpe wrote:
Hope we net some more puns
Thorpe wrote:
we should look at the world of the inter"NET" for more puns.
Thorpe wrote:
or maybe go to "Oceanside, Oregon" so we all can have a whale of a time