Map submission
  • 46 posts
  • Page 3 of 4
aeronautic wrote:
Caps look fine to me.

It must have been difficult to find space for 7p, 8p & 9p Caps, but you managed to space them out very well.

For reference:
100 %view
Timor Islands (click to show)

2 - 9 caps suggestions (click to show)

input details (click to show)

I was to understand that -NoXoN- did the graphics ?
If so, I don't see a signature on the map and it needs to go on before I make the thumbnails.
(Edit)Don't worry, the signature can be added any time, the signatures are opposite position to the title and the crop has to have the title, so the signatures are outside the crop.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
A 6p Cap is missing, I assume it should be Viqueque?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
@ dough_boy, Yes.

This map is now in Beta, so all Premium Players and Beta Testers can now create games on it.
@ Hoodlum & -NoXoN- Nice Job guys !
Hoodlum wrote:
3 months in beta. no issues. have made this active
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
The_Bishop wrote:
Among the newer maps (of last 2 years!) forgot to comment on this one. This also is a very nice one, with interesting game-play. I'd say there's a bit of "Caribbean flavour", but more connected and more various... Less trivial I'd say. Very good for 2p caps and even for 4p. Not a fan of 3p caps instead, but I can't suggest any better placements.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
I am not sure that Pantar extra bonus is correctly calculated.
I mean, I've just noticed that when both E. Nusa region and Palau region are held, then Pantar territory gives a +2 bonus. Is that correct? I hardly think it is meant to work like this: a single territory is worth +2 or even +3... It is not what I get from the sentence: "+1 for holding *Pantar and an adjacent region".
Ref. Timor Islands
jr502 wrote:
I noticed the same thing when playing Timor. I just figured that was by design.
Hoodlum wrote:
pantar is worth 0

except it's worth + 1 if you hold it with an adjacent region
so yup it can be worth up to 1,2 or 3. as there are 3 adjacent regions.

The_Bishop wrote:
Oh okay thanks. I didn't expect that, I thought it was +1 and no more. However it doesn't change much, at least not for the great majority of games.
Pretty enjoyable map btw.
Hoodlum wrote:
.i like the map for those 4 player fog caps. infact, it was specifically designed for that, as a solution to 4 player cairb caps that was once a popular setting.
you can try and get pantar for the +1 bonus but you block a path. as for dm games, game would be close to over to be benefitting from +3 for it.