39 territories! (I may have miscounted)
  • 45 posts
  • Page 3 of 3
jtemple507 wrote:
The yellow areas of India and Tibet will be their own region, combined with US China and Nanking I'll take a look at the orange region and try to revise it. The islands around Guam are their own region, hence the dark blue around them that aeronautic did for me.
As for other regions, I think I'm going to do the few territories in the very south for one, like New Guinea, Australia, and Borneo; for another, it will be the US territories at the right end of the map and Midway, plus the Japanese Aleutians. I am also going to be putting in areas of major naval battles today. Those will have my one special rule of having one-way attacks between them (they will all be connected).

Thanks for the input,
JT
jtemple507 wrote:
Here is an update with naval battles as territories: http://imgur.com/ywJ1yph
Okinawa is simply meant to represent the sinking of Japan's last battleship, the Yamato. I'll thicken the region borders now and post another update when that's done.
Thanks,
JT
jtemple507 wrote:
Nevermind, it's too difficult for me to do the border thickening in Sumopaint so everything else will be started on Tuesday, maybe done then too, but I'm thinking Wednesday is more accurate.
jtemple507 wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted an update, I got grounded for a couple trivial reasons. I'll get to work on the map again soon.
jtemple507 wrote:
I haven't had a chance to get to Photoshop now that I'm doing something during my free period at school. But I'm staying after tomorrow so I can get some work in then. I think all I'm doing for now is thickening the region borders and adding the minimap. I just realized I might be able to airbrush the territory names and circles to make the minimap in Sumopaint, so long as I put my last Photoshop update into my Google Drive, so I might just go do that now. Then all I'd have to do is transfer the minimap .jpg file into the Photoshop file and then thicken the borders to make the regions.
So, hopefully, we'll see an update by tomorrow.
jtemple507 wrote:
http://imgur.com/68qZmlv

New update! Two regions thickened...Allied Asia and part of Soviet Asia regions made! I'm going to have to edit the Soviet region to include Soviet Mongolia. Kamchatka will be part of the Alaskan region. Midway and Hawaii will also be a part of that region. More regions will be implemented soon, but not today or tomorrow.
--JT
jtemple507 wrote:
Hey guys sorry I haven't been here in a while. I lost all interest in D12 and mapmaking. I'm very busy right now so there may be no update for a while.

--JT
jtemple507 wrote:
I'm back, and working on my map again! I should have an update shortly, I'm working on bolding the regions and naming them.

--JT
The_Bishop wrote:
Yes, but that way it is not... so attractive!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
jtemple507 wrote:
I know, the borders look terrible, I think I'll set a lower px and redo it, that way you can actually see some of the islands.
urgul wrote:
lol when I first looked at it I was like "whoa he bolded it a bit too much!" Anyway its looking better and better. Good job.

@bishop- i like that new avatar!