The current 12 best players on the site
  • 1327 posts
  • Page 60 of 89
maafi wrote:
The D12 game will be Westeros, Domination.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
Hoodlum wrote:
Just saw that Jonathon won 0 games outta 6 between dominator games. is that really dominating? i know it requires a certain minimum of game activity, to qualify, +points you have, but shouldn't you be winning a few too, (dominating)
new tournament is bout to start..and he's made an improvement if 1 outta 4 games.

flaxladrox played 2 lost 2

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
This has always been my issue of how we have defined dominating. It is whoever has the highest rating and played some recent games.

I am sure there is a better formula that could be put into place to see who truly is dominating each period...
maafi wrote:
Game finished. Congrats to slackbatter, our new Dominator.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
slackbatter wrote:
Depending on how many (and which) players are in the games, losing 6 straight games is not the least bit unusual for a dominating player. It would seem strange to me to have dominating be defined by statistical blips instead of overall success/skill. I do think it is worthwhile to regularly examine what the term "active" means.
elysium5 wrote:
Congrats, slack!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Jimi wrote:
Hail slackbatter, the true dominator, and the first worthy commander.

Hehe, congrats slack

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Blizzard wrote:
See you guys in a couple months to regain my crown
POSITIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS!! Keep it positive [/quote]
Matty wrote:
I see that I am on the list. I played some test games to see if d12 still worked, but they weren't real games, so I bow out of the d12 game.

Hooboy can take the 9th spot (if he wants it).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria