just somewhere to share
  • 131 posts
  • Page 7 of 9
momagajic wrote:
What about this rolls:: Örebro (momagajic) attacks Uppsala (Clarkette) conquering it, killing 40 troops, losing 13…after that kill I hawe a easy run board :) ,NiÅ¡ (momagajic) attacks Zaječar (zukov) conquering it, killing 56 troops, losing 22.This is my favorite shot ::and all that things going around in a circle -good rolls -bad rolls -that is a part of game  ;)
4960epic wrote:
These just happened, i attacked hoods cap and he attacked my attaicking territory.
12 Mar, 01:58:00 Georgia (4960epic) attacks Azerbaijan (AANSI) conquering it, killing 12 troops, losing 5.
12 Mar, 01:57:04 France (Hoodlum) attacks Germany (4960epic) conquering it, killing 22 troops, losing 5.
Darned good defense as i see it :P
supiachao wrote:
Is this the worst rolls one possibly get in the game or what?
Attacking a 23 with a 60, 10 sec in and the game log show me this

Peru (supiachao) attacks Venezuela (gwashington) killing 3 troops, losing 25.

final log->Peru (supiachao) attacks Venezuela (gwashington) conquering it, killing 20 troops, losing 41.

Guess, my dice isn't fat enough to roll nicely
aeronautic wrote:
Sounds like you picked my dice up by mistake.... that was a foolish move, because mine don't have a 6 on them, but they do have two 1's. ;)

Here's what should be in this thread too, the absolutely outstanding dice we got in the next game or the next attack even.

momagajic's son Damian resigned from a Long Term game we were in, because he killed 1 lost 8, I was just about to say, "this is normal and there'll be rolls that go the other way" then I killed 1 and lost 9 LOL. I still said it!

Here's something to think about... the main reason why the bad dice are so annoying, is they usually leave you so crippled on troop numbers that you spend the rest of the game as prey... "boring", whereas the good dice tend to make you strong... "come on guys let's get this party started!". Basically, if this happens early in the game, they win or lose you the game there and then.

In a Long Term game I am in, we each received 9 starting troops and because 6 of my troops were in a region that was worth taking, Sygmassacre took a chance at an early attack and killed 6 for 1, getting and defending a bonus region. So I started my first turn with 3 troops and basically spend everyday, waiting to be killed. LOL... dice win or lose the game in a heartbeat and what bad luck that this is a dice game! :(
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
supiachao wrote:
Can't deny that even if you have a good skill for the game, there are factors affecting the game that nobody can control, starting drops, turn orders, cards, dice and etc.

Bad dice happen, luckily I have the numbers and eventually won that game, despite that bad dice if not I'll just stare at the game log and cry.

Wish you a better luck next time, and everyone else too. :)
Matty wrote:
Yeah, bad dice in the beginning of a game suck. Although they do not alweays mean a sure loss, even if it looks like it. I've seen (and had) some very weird recoveries.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
supiachao wrote:
I guess my dice forget how to roll, caught up with some terrible dice these few days too.

8 May, 18:29:29 Afrius (supiachao) attacks Antas (Manuk) killing 14 troops, losing 19.
8 May, 09:10:54 Moron (supiachao) attacks George Town (bulldog) killing 72 troops, losing 82.
7 May, 09:04:32 Greece (supiachao) attacks Naples (cawtey101) killing 16 troops, losing 32.

I couldn't bother about all the 0-6 I get at least once every 1-2 game.
In capital game, when you have the numbers but the dice failed to execute your plan it is just heartbreaking. :(
Above are examples, where I got the number then the dice just wanna stay 1, when I got the numbers to kill but end up giving the game away. :'(

However, for once I got some extremely good dice
5 May, 14:53:41 Alberta (supiachao) attacks Alaska (True-pipo) conquering it, killing 9 troops, losing 0.

Oh, good dice, please come back to me.
emjaydee wrote:
Stake Bay (aeronautic) attacks Moron (emjaydee) conquering it, killing 55 troops, losing 26.
aeronautic wrote:
Now that was fast clicking at its best! Sorry MJ

Swansea 1 - Man City 0
;)
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=481105
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
Right on the back end of that....
Mª Trinidad (aeronautic) attacks Samaná (Robben) conquering it, killing 101 troops, losing 60.
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=481115
Strategery wrote:
Need to vent:

9 May, 20:25:06 Cypress Hills (Strategery) attacks Brooklyn (slackbatter) killing 0 troops, losing 2.
9 May, 20:25:03 Haberman (Strategery) attacks Brooklyn (slackbatter) killing 0 troops, losing 6.
9 May, 20:24:58 Flatbush (Strategery) attacks Brooklyn (slackbatter) killing 0 troops, losing 2.
9 May, 20:24:46 Queens (Strategery) attacks Rockdale Village (slackbatter) killing 0 troops, losing 1.

Yep...
supiachao wrote:
Finally I got to post a good dice roll!

Fist of the First Men (supiachao) attacks Thenn (ngammoh) conquering it, killing 137 troops, losing 99.

Hopefully my bad luck dice is over. ^^
aeronautic wrote:
I think we need an Admin in here to reverse the points for that game, that's just too much dice bias, you must have rigged the dice... ^^

About time you had a good one, now all you need is another 10 and you might break even.