just somewhere to share
  • 131 posts
  • Page 4 of 9
Matty wrote:
You might want to think about what to do after bad luck before you actually start rolling the dice.

I personally always know my entire attack plan before I place my first soldier on the map. And I have backup plans on all it's parts (though sometimes that backup plan is simply to go on and pray for the best).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
urgul wrote:
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=189753

red took one turn lost all his troops. blue took over. games still goin on so i cant say what happened in the end.... yet...

YOLO
dragon007 wrote:
yea he did... then blue got killed by orange as blue only held 10 troops on his cap each turn..
Thereafter when cards went up over the 10 troops mark, i killed purple for cards and because he also had 11 and some 5's away from his capital...
when ending that turn i had like 60 on capital and orange 25..
next turn, orange broke some of my regions and just sat with his capital.
When it was my turn on that same round, I exchanged my cards for a 20 troops + 8 I gained from territories and swept his capital off the map too, winning me the game :))
also note that i couldnt use my capital troops as I was they were stuck. xD
Dferguson wrote:
14 Oct, 16:48 Irkutsk (toyrifle) attacks Siberia (TomC) conquering it, killing 64 troops, losing 28.

GAME CHANGER
Cireon wrote:
I am gonna link people to that when they complain dice are unfair.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
lifeinpixels wrote:
Well for sheer numbers I think I have you all beat. In game 171666 I attacked and killed 1030 troops, only losing 845. That's a difference of 185 men. So essentially it would have been the same if we both lost 1 man in each roll except for the end where my 4 remaining men defeated 185.

That game was a disastrous stalemate in the first place. It only wrapped up because the third player went neutral. 
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
I know dice are random (there are a lot of posts about this) but what it's strange for me that there are days you have really good/bad dice all day long. I guess that if you were lucky in your first games you play more offensively and you may get the support of statistics, and when you are unlucky in the first games, well, in that case I guess you don't play as you know because you are angry for the bad dice.

I "know" this; so why I kept playing after this:

Central America (MuzuaneAskari) attacks Eastern United States (Neutral) killing 1 troops, losing 16.

:-( The only think that makes me feel better it's complaining about dice, hehehe
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Vexer wrote:
@pixels. you won 54.9% of the rolls. That's only 0.97% off of normal. This is supposed to be a thread about good or bad dice. Not normal dice. Maybe your post goes in the thread about the site's dice being accurate.
Sygmassacre wrote:

Middle East (Sygmassacre) attacks East Africa (bluebird005vis) conquering it, killing 21 troops, losing 5.

Still had 80 troops left to attack with. Kinda wasted good rolls there but its still cool!

A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ