• 87 posts
  • Page 3 of 6
HS0602 wrote:
im with whoever and he/she can choose the game settings i will donate 150 tokens once someone partners with me
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
can i join u vorple
i will donate battle tokens rn
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
HS0602 wrote:
i donated the tokens dreamstreet
DreamStreet wrote:
HS0602
i donated the tokens dreamstreet

Awesome! I put you with Vorple and received your tokens!
HS0602 wrote:
okay and we'll choose world classic, deathmatch, increasing cards, unlimited fortification, consecutive, original dice
The_Bishop wrote:
This tourney has a very nice and interesting format! :thumbs:
I mean the "home settings", great idea!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
DreamStreet wrote:
The_Bishop

You should find a teammate and play!
The_Bishop wrote:
DreamStreet
The_Bishop

You should find a teammate and play!

Well, maybe, but I'm not sure to engage in this challenge. My 'brother in army' is busy...
If I find someone who knows how to play Team Capitals and understands maqueronic English then yes!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
Abs
when we looking to start this?
Probably when we get another 16 teams? Either that or we wait until we get 1 more team and make it 4 pools of 4, top 2 advancing, and then round of 8, etc.
dough_boy is online.
DreamStreet wrote:
Abs
when we looking to start this?

As soon as it fills up! By the way just so you know, I won't be able to start this probably until the New Year. This month of December is extremely busy for me with traveling. I should be able to start this by Jan 2.