• 87 posts
  • Page 4 of 6
HS0602 wrote:
Hey @DreamStreet, Can I donate a few tokens? WInning prize will be higher that way.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
DreamStreet wrote:
HS0602
Hey @DreamStreet, Can I donate a few tokens? WInning prize will be higher that way.

Absolutely!
DreamStreet wrote:
SHJENKE
ill play

I'll put you down, but you need to find a teammate as well!
HS0602 wrote:
DreamStreet
HS0602

Absolutely!
Alright! 500 tokens coming your way.
Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
DreamStreet wrote:
HS0602
DreamStreet
HS0602

Absolutely!
Alright! 500 tokens coming your way.

Just updated everything!
HS0602 wrote:
HS0602
okay and we'll choose world classic, deathmatch, increasing cards, unlimited fortification, consecutive, original dice
HS0602
and no fog
@DreamStreet, we would like to change our settings to fog of war included.
DreamStreet wrote:
HS0602
HS0602
okay and we'll choose world classic, deathmatch, increasing cards, unlimited fortification, consecutive, original dice
HS0602
and no fog
@DreamStreet, we would like to change our settings to fog of war included.

Fixed it for you. I got your private message.
DreamStreet wrote:
Hey Everyone, I likely will not get 32 teams here, so I plan to shorten it to 16 teams. I need one more free agent to partner with @SHJENKE. Otherwise, we are good to go and ready to start soon.

All teams that have not told me your home settings yet, please post here or message me.
DreamStreet wrote:
I also need 150 tokens from all of you that did not send me yet. If your name is not underlined on the main post, it means I have not received 150 tokens from you. Please send those in!
DreamStreet wrote:
OK Guys! Tournament is filled. I will start creating the games and adding people on Saturday, Jan 7! Good Luck Everyone!
DreamStreet wrote:
All of you, if your names are NOT underlined, it means I need 150 tokens from you. Please be sure to send me those ASAP!