36 players, 36 Death-Matches increasing cards.
  • 20 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
The_Bishop wrote:
[image]

Given the great success of all Mediterranean maps, and given that we are approaching the beginning of Summer — at least for those who live in the northern hemisphere — I think it's nice to organize the...

[image]

This is the plan: 36 players will compete in 36 simultaneous games, which is: 6 games per player, each game on a different map.
The settings are the same for all tournament games:
6 players,  Death-Match,  24h (consecutive) turns,  increasing cards,  "sunny view",  original dice.

The maps concerned are:

Tournament points are awarded as follow:
+6 for each game won;
+1 for each draw* game;
 0  for each game lost;
−1 for each turn skipped;

(this is also for discouraging the strategy of skipping their turn at the fifth card forced turn-in).
More info (click to show)

Registration Fee: 100 battle tokens
Winner's Prize: 3600 battle tokens + possible donations:

1500 from my eminent pocket;
maafi donates 1000;
MuzuaneAskari donates 1000;
dough_boy donates 500;
nickdabubble donates 1400.
Total Prize = 9000 battle tokens
In case of a tie the prize will be split among the winners.
Although it is possible to make a playoff if requested by all the winners.

The requirements for the tourney are:
- having a fairplay score 94+
- having a chat score 88+
- having an attendance score 76+
- living in the northern hemisphere (no this is not true)!

PLEASE, don't spam the forum typing «I'm in», just SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE TEXT «MST IN» and I will enroll you in the tournament.

I will also check that I have received 100 tokens from each contestant: the battle tokens payment can be made from the friends list page of your profile, by entering the username The_Bishop and the required amount, then finally clicking on the "Gift tokens" button.

Registered players: 36 ... full ... (click to show)

Retaliation is never a forced move and it always makes things worse for both players.
The_Bishop wrote:
I'll play too. Well, the registrations are going a little bit faster than what I expected. If by chance I am not online, don't worry, messages and donations remain recorded and therefore I will update this page as soon as possible. There is no need to send 100 tokens twice to make sure you are registered: if by chance I do not receive the token transfer, I will inform you myself. What matters first is that you send me a message of registration, then we can adjust the token accounts later... No problem. ;)

Retaliation is never a forced move and it always makes things worse for both players.
The_Bishop wrote:
:) Happy new summer everyone! :)
The astronomical solstice will be exactly 4 hours from now: June 20th at 9:43 pm GMT, which is tonight a little before midnight in Central Europe.

On the beginning of the tournament, instead, I cannot make exact predictions, sorry, I think it could be around the first of July.