• 472 posts
  • Page 22 of 32
Dumpy wrote:
I am in. Going to try and recruit a teammate but if not then i will pair with whomever.
Hoodlum wrote:
only 18 games to go.

2 teams finished all their games.
next tournament will be same format, except going to stick to 1 map for the multiple 2v2 games i have to make, to make it easier on myself with the easy duplicate game tool in the tournament settings...
any suggestions for the following maps?

1 map for all the 2v2 games.

2 maps for the 2v2v2 games

2 maps for the 2v2v2v2games

i'd like to keep the card settings ascending for the 2v2v2 & 2v2v2v2 games to keep the tournament going. but will do a NO CARDS for the 2v2 game.

balanced dice / regular dice?
fog or sunny.

will go with the majority vote over the next days or until i start creating this tournament.

taking names

1 Sagittarius @Hoodlum & @NineLives
2 Clans United @KoE_Doja & @RM_REP
3 @vorple
4 @Tihi & @roki
5 @Dumpy
6 The Boys @Dough_boy & @hooboy11
7 @simomosi @RedArmy
8 The A Team @Alphax211 & @Riskk
9 Tramsmogrifiers @maafi & @elysium5
10 Domination INC @Deepdaleduck & @Huskers01
11Team Swedes @Whisp & @Salander
12 Knights of Empires @KpE_KittyKat @Drac
13 @catpere

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
I am sure the Boys will be back to defend.

I personally like fog in the multiple games.
alphax211 wrote:
Alphax211 and Riskk please

The format of where the best teams go next round then finals of the top teams would be interesting
huskers01 wrote:
Hey I've noticed a mistake in the current leaderboard. The boys were credited with a 2v2v2v2 win that Kocanada and Alex won. So the current standings are not correct. Just to let everyone know. The participants sheet is correct
huskers01 is online.
maafi wrote:
Congrats to Domination Inc.
We’ll play again.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
elysium5 wrote:
Yes, congratulations and we will do our best to make sure we don't have to say that again;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
huskers01 wrote:
Thx maafl, Elysium. I'm sure you will as will every other team. . Dom Inc Is definitely in to defend. Thx hoody for another great tournament. There is still a tie breaker for second place. Thx to all the team's that joined. Good luck and have fun to all in the next one. We're waiting for you..
huskers01 is online.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
There is still 1 ongoing game: https://dominating12.com/game/921833 - but its result won't change the outcome for the winners for this tournament - gratz Domination Inc!

Personally, I've enjoyed the tournament a lot, it was a new experience to play so intensively with a partner in so many games. So much to think about and make plots for, then again... I could imagine my partner k0canada613 may have had moments where he thought I spoke too much :roll: especially in the 2v2v2 FOG games. I however think it is fair to say that Birds of Paradise have built a nest and are waiting for the eggs to hatch =)

Thanks everyone for participating, without great opponents, the tournament wouldn't have been much fun either! There's been a number of games in which unexpected rolls/cards/strategy led to unexpected results :D

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Jimi wrote:
Pairs tournament is the most fun one between all... Thanks hood

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman