• 472 posts
  • Page 21 of 32
Hoodlum wrote:
starting today for the recently active, when i get some time to set up the games. will be waiting to set up games that aren't active, who signed up early. it took a while to fill this
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Looks cool! Exciting =) Good luck everyone! Cya on the battlegrounds =D

Hoodlum
All games will be 36 hour turns.

I noticed that all the games which you created thus far, are in the 24h/turn format, instead of the announced 36h/turn - which do you plan to roll with?
Pretty surprised the tournament filled up so quickly, after it's initial slow start - positive momentum sure goes far^^

Write me down for a donation of 432 (twice 6^3) tokens.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
oops. your right. so many games to make. i will try to remember to make the rest 36 hours..i've spent some time sending messages the last few days to fill it up "_
Hoodlum wrote:
will be pausing some games with inactive team members or extending the games to +++++hours, so don't freak out if you see 100 days to take turn. i just dont want to keep checking that game and they miss a turn. in these teams, it's only one player that's absent.. (my team mate is fixing his computer)
 it took so long for this tournament to fill, they would of forgotten they joined, it would be unfair to start the tournament without their knowledge. once they start turn they will know, and the turn clock will automatically go back to 24 or 36 hour games.
some games were made 24 hours. lemme know if you require the 36 hour option - send me the game number.
Hoodlum wrote:
ok. andymech and b4rny are missing in action. i have found 2 substitutes and will remake games for Vahalla and GM_Archiees teams
dough_boy wrote:
Is it possible on your spreadsheet (or the site generated page) to show how many games for each team remain of each type?

For instance:

Team | Single | Double | Triple
The boys | 10 | 3 | 2
Hoodlum wrote:
The tournament leaderboard has had a touch up. as the end of this tournament neared it was doable to include the rest of the stats. the tournament leaderboard has had a touch up, and now includes more stats..wins/losses/games finished/possible points left to earn..

spreadsheets are making math fun.

http://tournament.x10host.com/
Jimi wrote:
Hood, although we weren't in the top 3 but this tournament was AMAZING, you rock man.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
The tournament leaderboard has had a touch up. as the end of this tournament neared it was doable to include the rest of the stats. the tournament leaderboard has had a touch up, and now includes more stats..wins/losses/games finished/possible points left to earn..

spreadsheets are making math fun.

http://tournament.x10host.com/

http://tournament.x10host.com/links/leaderboardpairs

Very sexy. Love all the extra stats and colours =D Thank you for the relentless effort =)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
only 18 games to go.

2 teams finished all their games.
next tournament will be same format, except going to stick to 1 map for the multiple 2v2 games i have to make, to make it easier on myself with the easy duplicate game tool in the tournament settings...
any suggestions for the following maps?

1 map for all the 2v2 games.

2 maps for the 2v2v2 games

2 maps for the 2v2v2v2games

i'd like to keep the card settings ascending for the 2v2v2 & 2v2v2v2 games to keep the tournament going. but will do a NO CARDS for the 2v2 game.

balanced dice / regular dice?
fog or sunny.

will go with the majority vote over the next days or until i start creating this tournament.

taking names

1 Sagittarius @Hoodlum & @NineLives
2 @KoE_Lone
3 @vorple
4 @Tihi & @roki
5 @Dumpy

Tihi wrote:
I am in .
 Will give later my partner's name, just to check with him
Just wanted to say that i would prefer fog (anyway i do not think that you have to many tournaments with fog ) .
In my opinion, there is more space for tactics and cooperation in games with fog.
For dice do not care.

thanks