• 320 posts
  • Page 15 of 22
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Can I join this one then? I would love to play
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
tournament is full now, with 5 new candidates to try and earn their name on the world inverted map and 4 made players putting up a challenge.
there may be an opportunity for a prize like this with another fantasy map, maybe including team names.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Awesome! I like the extra challenge for getting a name on the map.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
congrats virtuosity98 - already on the map as a mapmaker (world reduced), but your gameplay is worthy!

NEW SIGN UPS

1 dough_boy
2 Hoodlum
dough_boy wrote:
If you want a challenger and need someone to fill out the tourney I am game.
Hoodlum wrote:
World Inverted Tournament #13
[image]
Currently the players on the map are Staff, Mapmaker contributers, Dominator winners, Players who purchased General rank.

Tournament details

Requires 9 active players. Prize = Earn your username on the map. The realm of D12. Pick Your territory!

Entry condition.

*No players that have a ban type such as chat, or 2p only restriction.
*You must be a regular user, have played at least 500 games or a member for 2+ years

Players that have their name on the map already can play as a challenger.

Points & Scoring.

There are four 9 player games with 8 points for the winner, aswell as 8 1v1 games against each opponent with 1 point earned for each win.

9 player deathmatch   8 points   Chained, Increasing
9 player capital     8 points      Chained, Increasing
9 player assassination  8 points  Chained, Increasing
9 player domination  8 points    Chained, Increasing

1v1 vs all opponents.  1 point for each win

Highest Points wins.

All players will be added manually by me, no need to worry about available game slots. *There are time extensions added by tournament organizer for first turns so that you at least know the tournament has started.

1 @dough_boy
2 @Hoodlum
3 @GM_Archiee
4 @elysium5
5 @mxDev
6 @k0canada613
7 @GeneralHalsey
8 @ruffrider
@Whisp
elysium5 wrote:
Challenge accepted!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."