• 320 posts
  • Page 2 of 22
lazer36 wrote:
 too late the 2nd one i have missed
ban for life glad its not real life or why try to improve one self
Jimi wrote:
I suck in 2 players games arrrgh

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
Next new batch. Same format. Same conditions. can not join if already in present running tournament. there will be more chances later.

1. CheekyTeeky
2. Lazer36
3. KoE_Doja
4. huskers01
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Current Points

1. @clydesdale444  5
2. @alphax211    5 
3. @Riskk     6
4. @Madagascarter 4
5. @Jimi      5
6. @jonesy3204   1 
7. @ProblemChild96 2
8. @pekiha     3
9. @calebdecker  2

Game Links (click to show)
Jimi wrote:
Cheeeky hehe, Thank you for cheering me up lady

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
Next new batch. Same format. Same conditions. can not join if already in present running tournament. there will be more chances later.

1. CheekyTeeky
2. Lazer36
3. KoE_Doja
4. huskers01
5. DraconaOrden
Hoodlum wrote:
Round robin of 1v1 games are interesting. Just one game to finish, but heres an update.

Jonesy3204 got 7 starting positions in the 1v1 games which seemed unfair, however, the results didn't go his way. I'm sure it's the dice fault ;) He also got an another 2 starting positions in the 9player games wowww... 9/12 starts.

Jimi who doesn't really play 1v1 games got only 2 starts and managed 5 wins, so far proving that starting advantage hasn't been a big factor in these 1v1 games.

Riskk comes out on top with the 6 outta 8 wins well done.

The current leaderboard.

6 points @Riskk     (5 starts)
5 points @alphax211   (3 starts)
5 points @clydesdale444 (6 starts)
5 points @Jimi      (2 starts)
5 points @ProblemChild96 (3 starts) 
4 points @Madagascarter (4 starts)
3 points @pekiha     (3 starts)
2 points @calebdecker  (4 starts)
1 points @jonesy3204   (7 starts)

However, these are just bonus points with the important 9 point games still battling it out.

Deathmatch Game 772652
Capital Game 772653
Domination Game 772654
Assassination Game 772655

Jimi wrote:
Good luck Gentlemen.

I was really lucky in 1 v 1
maybe smart sometimes :P

Batman
jonesy3204 wrote:
I was out of town on business and played my turns super fast, had nothing to do with dice. Just bad play. Think I even missed a turn or two.

Your "I'm sure it's the dice fault" comment continues to show me your level of immaturity.

Good luck everyone
Jimi wrote:
clydesdale444 is the worst player I have ever played with... no strategy no plan, even not playing to win.
he just wants to get bonus lands.

I am out of this Hood, can I join the next Tournament?

Batman
Hoodlum wrote:
aww jonesy. i thought we were having some good banter since 2015. btw i wasn't an admin back then ;) no-admin dice.
I will try my best to be mature with my comments in our games from now on. good luck!
https://dominating12.com/game/331354

@jimi. one win from these 9 player games might be all it takes. please don't resign. if there is still an available slot after all your games are finished here, you can have one. otherwise, there may be continual chances.
Jimi wrote:
Thank you hood, but it's provocative to play with such mentality

Batman