• 20 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
dough_boy wrote:
There are times that I cannot tell if my attack request went through or not, then I attack again and end up double attacking. Hopefully we can squeeze more juice out of it.
Cireon wrote:
Regarding the lag since the server migration: We have decided to upscale the current server, which will solve all the performance issues. This will cause some downtime over the weekend, but it will be much shorter than last time (probably 10-15 minutes).

A reminder that we depend on premium subscriptions to fund the server for this website. Please consider supporting the website by buying premium for yourself or someone else :)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
Upgrade completed. The website should no longer have lag issues now.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
elysium5 wrote:
Bang up job, mate!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."