Special rank icons, premium maps / point requirements for ranks
  • 23 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Dferguson wrote:
Hey. Great site, I love the changes! But I have a suggestion. Now I don't know how to accomplish this but is their anyway to establish a "nudge" button for players about to miss their turns? 
OXEN wrote:
Just Curious, how many Premium players does the site have? :)
aeronautic wrote:
I started as a free player and took premium membership as it seemed that paying a little something towards the running costs of something I like to use everyday would be the right thing to do. I do believe it would be in the owners interest to make some more features only available to paid up members and this would encourage more people to pay toward their favourite pastime! I heard some comments on why some people don't become premium members, one being, "it's not fair that you have to be Paypal registered to become a premium player", I pointed out that you don't, you can pay with a credit or debit card and the people couldn't find how.... you use the credit card pictures below the [Buy Now] button. I was told that Vexer told them that it's Paypal only!                            One more point, would it be possible to either issue more tokens per win or allow the exchange of points for xx tokens, as I have more than enough points for promotion, but nowhere near enough tokens. At this rate, I will never be the rank I earned and it makes sense that winning lots of games represents your skill level, but you would have to lose lots too, killing this level in order to gain a rank as the tokens need to build up over a lot of games. Perhaps give double the received tokens to the winner, after all it's supposed to be rewarded? Perhaps give the acquired tokens from premium maps to the winner of that map?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Vexer wrote:
I will lower the number of tokens required for each rank when I get around to it.
tigersway wrote:
Is there any plans to be able to convert tokens into points? I have purchased everything I can and now I'm hoarding tokens. That would be cool. Maybe a premium perk. 
Estrella wrote:
great game! just got my membership. Great value for small money...