I am pleased to announce that the site has new owners. Fendi and -NoXoN- have purchased the site
  • 40 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
GenghisKhan wrote:
wow!!  D12 is in good hands with fendi and noxon.. Just a matter of time before d12 grows it for me, is the most fun ive had on the internet
lifeinpixels wrote:
Congrats guys!! I look forward to see where this site is headed. A question for Fendi and Noxon, do you guys plan to try and make a profit, or will this always be a non-profit site? Either way, i know that it is in good hands :)
Leedog wrote:
Thanks Vexer for all you have done!!

Good luck to -NoXon- and Fendi!!
KittyCatManiac wrote:
You know, I have a suggestion. If you are making no money, you could always put a few adds here and there its not like that would piss any of us off. I don't mind adds that are in the corner of the screen. Also Almost no one uses the forums... you could take those out... I would purchase a membership but I'm a kid, therfore I have no credit card.
Thanks Fendi and Noxon! And goodluck! I love this site, and I hope you can keep it running! =)
For Fendi's a jolley good fellow, for noxons a jolley good fellow lets thanks them for all their hard work! and sing this song to them!
(I know you just read that paragraph to the tune of for hes a jolley good fellow)
=)
Paddlin wrote:
Kitty cat has a good idea here. Run some adds to supplement the server costs. I do not know why people would purchase a failing business. There is very little incentive to buy a premium membership. You could decrease the amount of free games that can be played, but that may result in a decline for membership. Either way, the current business model is not working. I would hope that Noxon and Fendi understood this going in.
Vexer wrote:
The staff team is looking into changing service providers to get a better server for less money. The site continues to grow and we continue to add more benefits for premium membership. I have no doubt that the site will be profitable soon enough.
Vexer wrote:
I don't know what kittyCat is talking about with the forums. They are a fundamental part of the site. But her mention of them in the same paragraph as ads gave me idea. I never was able to figure out a good place on the game page but we could just have ads on select pages and not the games. The games are crowded already and who wants to see ads while they are actually playing. We would get less revenue if we don't use the games but we don't need that much on top of the premium memberships.
Paddlin wrote:
That is a good idea. Although, I think that you get the most traffic on the live/long term game screens. I am not positive how the adds work; it used to be the case that you got paid for the amount of times a page was opened or a mouse courser went over the add.
Paddlin wrote:
I think in an ideal situation, someone who does not have premium membership should be subject to a 30 second youtube add when he/she tries to join a game. This way, people have to pay their way into a game (so-to-speak). Also, I purchased a premium membership because of how awesome Fendi is (and -NoxoN- turned out to be nice too). I do not think that there is really much of an incentive to buy premium. I am happy that the site has owners who actually show up. 
OldDogGen wrote:
princess has nothing of value to add to this.used to play with friends and gang up on others.
OldDogGen wrote:
congrats and thanx to fendi and noxon :),love the site,hate the dice.sometimes :)