New position for the Game Log (to add)
  • 24 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
marcoxa wrote:
maybe i should have taken the picture fist then play my turn.... :S
Vexer wrote:
I think that the right side should have a chat tab and a game log tab and the left side should have the players tab and the game options tab.

A solution to the chat getting hidden would be to switch the tab back automatically whenever there is new chat unless the mouse is hovering over the game log in which case the log would stay in focus but the chat tab would blink or change colors letting you know that there is new chat.

I'm so glad that you brought this up because we have been trying to figure out for awhile where to put the new options that we want to implement like vote
to disable chat
to change turns to 24h or 7 mins
to end the game
1 time use more time button

Adding these options will certainly make things easier for admins and moderators so that we can focus other things.
marcoxa wrote:
yea i'm looking forward to this. its going to make the gaming experience so much better. :) it would be cool it the chat made a notification sound, as well as when your turn is up. either way i think this will be awesome.
marcoxa wrote:
also can we have something like this next to there username so we know if there chat is on or off?

[image]
Matty wrote:
Everyone can use chat.
Some ppl are chatbanned, but they can use a set of predefined lines. Things like "yes" and "no", but also more advanced sentences ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
How about the monkey that is "Speak No Evil"
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
How about the monkey that is "Speak No Evil"
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
Marcoxa, thanks for the design. I've used it to add the give yourself more time button (you can only use it once per game, so use it wisely).

More changes (like the game log, or predefined chat) will follow in the same style.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
marcoxa wrote:
i love the new changes! the preset chat options for noobs made me laugh. keep em' coming! :D