Resign button?
  • 23 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Vexer wrote:
the cancel game button idea is already on the to do list holt. Along the same lines we want to have a 'vote to go regular' button.

and yes this would be a mix between the idea in post 7 and 11.

I think holt is right about two player games.

Adding a resign button is a bit more complicated and it will be a long time before we can get to it but making it so that the armies of a player who went neutral all be reduced to at most 3 per territory is something that could be programmed sooner before the resign button. So what I want to know is is this something you guys want even before a resign button gets implemented?

@ thorpe, in capitals their capital would just become a regular territory like it does now after they're two turns are auto-ended and with the addition of the second idea the armies would be reduced to 3.
Matty wrote:
Well, ending a 2p game is really easy, you dont need a resign button - just attack any grey territory you can reach, and you have lost in at least two turns :)

but still, if you want some quit button, you might make it available after two turns or so. If you really want to cheat to give others points, you can do that in 3 turns in a random capital game anyways.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
not sure if it has anything to do with the upgrade. but the resignation button didn't work when i tried to in this game 982719

will try another game

happened in my next game and also this game 982725
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Cireon wrote:
Thanks for reporting.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
I fixed one of the bugs I could find in the logs on the server. I am not sure if it will fix resigning (couldn't find the actual problem in the logs), but I'll keep an eye out.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Cireon wrote:
Excellent :)