should only 10 points be at stake in 2p games?
  • 50 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
Thorpe wrote:
Why not have a roll of the die before the game starts to see who gets to to go first?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
The_Bishop wrote:
Are you serious Thorpe? The order is already random. Do you want to show a die so people don't think to be cheated? Or you want me to roll a die at home then I send the outcome in the chat? Lols... Sorry I can't understand.
Maybe you are referring to the problem that I read in this thread that 65% of times who creates the game goes second. But I guess it has been solved.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
Lolz, that problem never has been there :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
I think you've convinced me The_Bishop. It's would be best for 2p games to either choose which setup you want or choose to go first.

I still think the swap one territory on your first turn idea would work well for multiplayer games.
Thorpe wrote:
No The_Bishop I was not serious...I still think you will always have one player that will be lucky...I think the first player will have the advandage...but would the player that makes the game get the choice...right?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next