• 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
anuorre wrote:
Undo would be very helpful for all settings and game types except for same time and some fortification types. (same time already has limited features, eg "add time" button so precedence has been set)

It can get quite complex but I would suggest the undo to only be effective for ONE click and ONCE per turn. What does that mean?

- not one Game Log row but ONE click. Eg you're attacking and you are at losing 0 - 4. Next click 0 - 6. You can UNDO back to 0 - 4 (assuming that each click is stored in the db).
- this feature applies to start fort mode, attack mode and end turn fort (only applicable to Unlimited as Adjacent and Chained should still be auto end turn after fort is done).

This is helpful especially in ambiguous map when moving troops towards a target or when making a "wrong" split.
Matty wrote:
I don't think this is realistic, even if it is a good idea (which I think it's not - don't allow to undo bad luck).

If there are specific things that you'd want to undo than we can talk about it, but an 'undo just about anything' is not something we can easily make. Or even with a month of programming.
But most things that are undo-able already have an undo button I think.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Jacob24 wrote:
I think the only thing that could be added as an “undo” is placing troops at the beginning. Sometimes I accidentally place the wrong number and wish I could move them. I don’t think that would negatively affect the game at all. Not super important though
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024