• 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Munkayfotz wrote:
 You are prohibited from joining games with more than two players.
How could one reverse this, or undo it?
Since, I would like to join games with more than two people.
Hoodlum wrote:
You were restricted to 2p games since you have a problem with taking turns. Your attendance score is at a very low score of 62
missing turns in mulitplayer games eg 3 to 9 players ruins games and wastes time. players invest their time towards a fair game. money if they have purchased premium.
if it's connection issues, then i remind you that there are several turn time options.

here is a list of games that you possibly ruined the experience for other players due to missed turns
Spoiler (click to show)

as you can see, a missed turn results in deducted points in your attendance score which you can find on your profile page @Munkayfotz - attendance score is our most accurate calculation with the reputation scores, as it is calculated by the system, whereas other scores such as fair play and chat are dependent of the community self moderating using the report system. these scores help moderators see any patterns that may need to be addressed where restrictions could be needed
as we want to keep the site fun/fair for everyone, we have restrictions for things like low chat, such as chat bans.
for attendance scores, which is the most accurate, we restrict players to 1v1 games. missing a turn in a 1v1 game only ruins your own game and no-one elses, in regards to the points system.

you can improve your score by not missing turns. you can regain your ability to play in multiplayer games when your score reflects a respectable score
gl

since this is a suggestion feedback forum, i'll make use of this thread to suggest

# an automatic non dual restriction for low attendance, and that it would also do the reverse for when they reach that score.
# a create game option like Rating Range Limits. such as an Attendance Score Range limit.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman