rehash
  • 22 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
kwikool wrote:
i think you have a check option....fortify or not to fortify....

:-(   been playing this way for 25 years....long before computer risk....and the way im talking is actual risk team rules....
dough_boy wrote:
I think you shouldn't call your version "Team". Maybe "Partner". Then you would have to have in the description somewhere that Partner shares in the goal to win, however, there are no shared resources.

But considering there is likely not a lot of love for this and there is a long list of things for the programmers it might be tough...
kwikool wrote:
i agree dough boy...maybe the terminology is making this difficult....

SO.....maybe just have the normal game with a check box for "partners" showing the partner team and the win.... instead of confusing it with "team game"  seems the terminology might be the confusion.  I have actually had several people express this format to me....i will see if they'll post here too..
dough_boy wrote:
The trouble is several "new" people (assuming less than 5) when there are hundreds used to the current way, I don't see them making the addition soon...could be months, years away if ever.
AlexCheckMate wrote:
kwikool
would a nice donation help??

Doesn't hurt to try :p

I like the way we have team games now. That said, I am fully open to there being a second team game option (a partners game if you will). I doubt anyone can be against the idea?

I don't like every type of game as much, I've got preferences. I then just decide to play those which I feel like playing; same would occur if another variation would pop up.

I guess it's up to the admins/programmers to decide how they wish to utilise resources. I can imagine that if you manage to show a great deal of enthusiasm for your type of team game, it'll add to the chance of it ever being an option here. Start your rally!
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein