• 19 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Matty
I was thinking of moving send further to the left and then put attack bottom center.

When we have that, we could potentially add something like an "attack 10/100/1000 times" selection in the center later. Or maybe a "attack with one die only".

I really like the attack 10/100/1000 times as well as with just 1 die.
The first would be really useful for live games that went on a long time already and the second for carefully constructed/thought out detail attacks.
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Dima wrote:
and putting the "end turn" button somewhere else.... because i often end up mistackenly clicking on that button when i just want to atk (usually happens when i play on the phone).
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
Cireon wrote:
Dima, are you talking about the new beta UI?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card