Few days ago
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
In short. I eliminated a person, and got up to 7 cards - this granted me 2 sets, but I decided to use only 1. All good.
I took the 1 set, placed the armies and started attacking. All good.
Then I conquered a NEUTRAL territory (not the last one) and did NOT yet eliminate another player, yet was allowed to turn in my 2nd set (which I had saved from the 7 cards I had.

This game: https://dominating12.com/game/929406

The elimination was this one: 29 Jul, 22:57:13 Drac was defeated by AlexCheckMate.
The allowance of another turn in was afer this: 29 Jul, 23:02:08 Republic City (AlexCheckMate) attacked The Abbey (Neutral) conquering it, killing 1, losing 0.

Teamchat
29 Jul, 23:02 AlexCheckMate: hey
29 Jul, 23:02 AlexCheckMate: i just encountered a bug
29 Jul, 23:02 AlexCheckMate: I'm allowed to turn in again (I conquered a neutral territory)
29 Jul, 23:04 vikingo1337: Stop playing with your food.
29 Jul, 23:04 AlexCheckMate: 9 cards!
29 Jul, 23:05 vikingo1337: Screenshot.
29 Jul, 23:05 AlexCheckMate: HAHAHAHAHA
29 Jul, 23:05 AlexCheckMate: I did it BEFORE you said it, hahaha
29 Jul, 23:05 AlexCheckMate: unfortunately... only 2 sets :(
29 Jul, 23:06 vikingo1337: Congrats on the 9. Now continue with orange.
29 Jul, 23:06 AlexCheckMate: can't believe I didn't get a black one
29 Jul, 23:08 vikingo1337: Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.
29 Jul, 23:09 AlexCheckMate: AND I'M ALL OUTTA GUM!
29 Jul, 23:09 vikingo1337: Shake it baby.

So yeah... figured I should mention. Maybe it's particular for this game setting - ADVANCED card turn in. Maybe also happening for other types? Dunno.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate is online.
Cireon wrote:
Yeah that's a bug.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I suppose this is similar... so I'm posting it here.
The picture is self-explanatory, I believe, if not.. I'll be happy to elaborate.

[image]

I only used the 1 set. Then opened the game in another window and wasn't asked to turn in again - so the game was NOT affected by this (visual) bug.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate is online.
aeronautic wrote:
It looks to my amateur eyes like some sort of PC cache or a graphics card bug as I have had many times due to certain PC programs trying to control graphics which affect other programs, but then, why would the D12 program try to offer a card exchange?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
dough_boy wrote:
I have had glitches before where the JS didn't get a response back correctly from the server. If I tried to cash again I would then be told I couldn't. So the check is in place and is just something that happens from time to time.
dough_boy is online.
Matty wrote:
Yeah, for some reason your computer didn't receive the message (in time) that cashing in cards was successful and he now can go on to the place-troops phase.
In these cases, press F5 and it should work again.
"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light." ~The Lionturtle