Few days ago
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
In short. I eliminated a person, and got up to 7 cards - this granted me 2 sets, but I decided to use only 1. All good.
I took the 1 set, placed the armies and started attacking. All good.
Then I conquered a NEUTRAL territory (not the last one) and did NOT yet eliminate another player, yet was allowed to turn in my 2nd set (which I had saved from the 7 cards I had.

This game: https://dominating12.com/game/929406

The elimination was this one: 29 Jul, 22:57:13 Drac was defeated by AlexCheckMate.
The allowance of another turn in was afer this: 29 Jul, 23:02:08 Republic City (AlexCheckMate) attacked The Abbey (Neutral) conquering it, killing 1, losing 0.

Teamchat
29 Jul, 23:02 AlexCheckMate: hey
29 Jul, 23:02 AlexCheckMate: i just encountered a bug
29 Jul, 23:02 AlexCheckMate: I'm allowed to turn in again (I conquered a neutral territory)
29 Jul, 23:04 vikingo1337: Stop playing with your food.
29 Jul, 23:04 AlexCheckMate: 9 cards!
29 Jul, 23:05 vikingo1337: Screenshot.
29 Jul, 23:05 AlexCheckMate: HAHAHAHAHA
29 Jul, 23:05 AlexCheckMate: I did it BEFORE you said it, hahaha
29 Jul, 23:05 AlexCheckMate: unfortunately... only 2 sets :(
29 Jul, 23:06 vikingo1337: Congrats on the 9. Now continue with orange.
29 Jul, 23:06 AlexCheckMate: can't believe I didn't get a black one
29 Jul, 23:08 vikingo1337: Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.
29 Jul, 23:09 AlexCheckMate: AND I'M ALL OUTTA GUM!
29 Jul, 23:09 vikingo1337: Shake it baby.

So yeah... figured I should mention. Maybe it's particular for this game setting - ADVANCED card turn in. Maybe also happening for other types? Dunno.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
Yeah that's a bug.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
AlexCheckMate wrote:
I suppose this is similar... so I'm posting it here.
The picture is self-explanatory, I believe, if not.. I'll be happy to elaborate.

[image]

I only used the 1 set. Then opened the game in another window and wasn't asked to turn in again - so the game was NOT affected by this (visual) bug.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
aeronautic wrote:
It looks to my amateur eyes like some sort of PC cache or a graphics card bug as I have had many times due to certain PC programs trying to control graphics which affect other programs, but then, why would the D12 program try to offer a card exchange?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
dough_boy wrote:
I have had glitches before where the JS didn't get a response back correctly from the server. If I tried to cash again I would then be told I couldn't. So the check is in place and is just something that happens from time to time.
Matty wrote:
Yeah, for some reason your computer didn't receive the message (in time) that cashing in cards was successful and he now can go on to the place-troops phase.
In these cases, press F5 and it should work again.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria