The game is in the name
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
[image]

Not sure what happened here^ ?
But something must be wrong...

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
One of the admins can pause the game and we can investigate what happened.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Shortly after I took the screenshot, the game ended (I received 25 reinforcements to take out 14 (and I already had some armies lined up)), so I'm not sure how/what can be investigated?

Note: This was at the start of my turn; NOT after eliminating a player and obtaining his/her cards. So I had 4 cards, used 3 of them for the set/turn in and after I did that, the game wanted me to turn in another set, while having only the 1 card... (at a start of turn, a player NEVER is able to turn in more than 1 set...)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Shortly after I took the screenshot, the game ended (I received 25 reinforcements to take out 14 (and I already had some armies lined up)), so I'm not sure how/what can be investigated?

Note: This was at the start of my turn; NOT after eliminating a player and obtaining his/her cards. So I had 4 cards, used 3 of them for the set/turn in and after I did that, the game wanted me to turn in another set, while having only the 1 card... (at a start of turn, a player NEVER is able to turn in more than 1 set...)

I realised I said something incorrect in bold. - compare: https://dominating12.com/forums/6/suggestions-feedback/3317/maximum-amount-of-cards-in-hand/post/59103#post-59103

If someone takes an elimination; therewith goes to have 2 or more sets in hand yet doesn't use them before running out of time and doesn't get eliminated themselves before their next turn- they'd have the option to turn in more than 1 set at start of turn. This is an edge case scenario and won't happen often.

-Alex

― Albert Einstein