Why bother mentioning?
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hey,

So I was taking a bit of a stroll through some parts of the site, among which also the Glossary: https://dominating12.com/tutorial/glossary
Noticed there are quite a few terms in there which describe game settings...... which aren't available. Hence my question... why have them listed there? Are these supposed to get implemented in the (near) future?

These are the ones I'm talking about:

• King of the hill game: This gametype setting requires that you hold a given territory for a whole turn in order to win the game. This setting is not available.
  • Kings game: This gametype setting requires that you kill a player's moveable King in order to defeat him. This setting is not available.
  • Secret forces: Ten hidden troops are placed on a single territory before the game starts. Nobody knows where these troops are until they attack the territory. When the territory is attacked the troops are revealed and turn into regular troops that can be moved like the rest of your troops. This setting is not available.

They do sound appealing to me, so I'd be mighty stoked to try them out sometime :)

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
Oh, we should probably remove those. I think 4myGod put them in there because he wanted to get them, and nobody ever bothered to remove them :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria