• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
dough_boy wrote:
Can we look into how attendance is "dinged" if you miss turns? Maybe instead of it being on a turn by turn basis it is on a day by day basis? For instance if I miss a day (even just late by a few hours) and I had a lot of tournament games I can end up losing a lot of ranking and not being able to play additional games.

Maybe if you are premium that should happen and others that are not are the current way?

Ultimately things happen and I think the score can drop really fast, but take a lot longer to increase.
dough_boy is online.
SethHrab wrote:
dough_boy
Can we look into how attendance is "dinged" if you miss turns? Maybe instead of it being on a turn by turn basis it is on a day by day basis? For instance if I miss a day (even just late by a few hours) and I had a lot of tournament games I can end up losing a lot of ranking and not being able to play additional games.

Maybe if you are premium that should happen and others that are not are the current way?

Ultimately things happen and I think the score can drop really fast, but take a lot longer to increase.

I agree with this. I too am playing tournament, and apparently my turns expired in 2 or 3 games while I was asleep and working the next day.. oh well, stuff happens, but dang that dropped me 4 or so ratings in attendance. :-/
SethHrab wrote:
If not possible, maybe make tournaments 36 hours rather than 24 hours turn time? Gives the working man a chance! :P
dough_boy wrote:
What is strange is that the only time it appears to come into play is when it comes to tournaments. I don't think you can even filter or restrict based on it.
dough_boy is online.