• 37 posts
  • Page 3 of 3
cody224 wrote:
Well, i was looking at my 6 tokens i now have, and i was wondering what could i do. The refferal program was my first choice, but the 2 people I got to join didnt stay. So, I was thinking(wild idea, might not work), that maybe we could have the option of gambling tokens, lol.

The way it could possibibly work is when you start a game, you have the option of putting however amount of tokens on the line. Example I put 50 tokens, and the other guy puts 30. Who ever wins gets 80 tokens, and the person who lost loses the amount he/she put on the line. But even if one person in the game didnt put any tokens on the line, then the option would be automatically turned off for that ceratin game.
So what do you guys think?
4myGod wrote:
I've thought about that cody, it would be a pretty fun idea, however I think we would need it to be an even amount of tokens all around. Or else everyone would just put 1 token.
cody224 wrote:
Yea i agree, or a limit, 20 to 50 tokens people could put on the line
thaithai wrote:
lol that is gambling.do u think it is good.what happen when u only 20 tokens but u put 20 tokens on many game then u lose all.
sometime i wanna clone acc to get more tokens.this is good way to steal tokens from another mirror acc
4myGod wrote:
thaithai is right, we'd need to figure out how to keep it so you couldn't steal tokens, perhaps a minimum of 20 games before you can do this.
1771 wrote:
i had thought about that too, i even think i suggested it once, but i figured the ideal of gambling may not play well with your religous views, i don't really know, i do like the ideal of it but as thahithai said then it would be easy for the clone thing, i like the tournament ideal in place of the gambling.