• 37 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
4myGod wrote:
We seem to have a lot of members who hit the site and bounce off. They come and perhaps register but for some reason or another they don't stay.

As we all know, the more members that stay and become active, the more games we have to play. I'm all about getting live games to the point that we can get games going within minutes at all times of the day.

So what do you think we can/should do to keep people on the site? What for you would make the site more fun in the long run.

As you know I'm currently working on the game page which will add team games as well as a few new gametypes and game settings. What should I do next?

I've heard suggestions for temporarily unlocking all gametypes and maps for new users, until the site is more popular.
rubntug wrote:
1.I personally think the profile/standings, page could use some extra tools, such as a win/loss percentage. 2. An indicator of a members currant status would be nice too see, when your a premium member there should be some sort of 'extra' one would have, example--in the forums we all see the red that is layered under your pic.--i would not know the difference at the moment who has premium or not, even if it's not the profile page, the members list would be ideal--i myself would prefer to join sequential games with premium members and well known non-premium players as i would be able to count on them--serious players and will return for there turn. 
4myGod wrote:
Yeah, that got me thinking rubntug about our current ranking, it's not an instant reward... which most people want.

Yeah we need a good way to show off our premium members.
rubntug wrote:
Having the ability to see who's online in the live game page would be nice--rather having to bounce between forum's
cody224 wrote:
Like you said in your post, I think that all game settings should be unlocked for the first couple months. that way new players can play more games, and see more than 2 games waiting for players.
rubntug wrote:
Then what about us who bought them all?? We get our tokens back??--i like the currant system, it provokes desire to achieve tokens to advance---there could be a way to let new players have there free ''trial period'' for a brief time, i'd agree to that
1771 wrote:
i agree with rubntug maybe give them a week.
4myGod wrote:
What we are talking about isn't getting rid of the system, only putting the system on pause. Since we are still a new site perhaps letting everyone play all maps and gametypes for 1-2 months until we start getting a better flow of new members. Because right now they come in and see 0-1 games in our lobby and it makes us look inactive.
mibi wrote:
It's way too early to do premium. Make all premium services free.
huzzah!