• 29 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
aeronautic wrote:
Is this update implemented?
I can't see it after many CTRL + F5's

Chrome
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Cireon wrote:
Nope, I'll let you know when it is.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
These changes should now be live.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Cireon wrote:
We had to revert the changes :( But they'll be released eventually!
Matty wrote:
Yup, crash in game 764327 - my fault - will fix and then release again.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
LOL I was going to say, "still can't see them".
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Almost there :) I was a bit pissed about the automatic tests not catching this, so I added some more tests.
Of course, that did take a bit longer.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
As you might have seen, this is actually out now. ;)
aeronautic wrote:
Very Nice... the Shop is explained well and is very brief (an easy read).
Great to see Battle Points where you would expect to see them.
Nice job guys.
Matty wrote:
Axobongo: "interesting. i had clicked on Shop and didnt realize RANKS was a link to my personal upgrades page. It looked like a title only."

@Cireon, we don't use the clickable header elsewhere (except in the map panel) right? He has a point.
Cireon wrote:
Hmm, yeah. I'll think about it.