• 38 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
dude22 wrote:
Every since the site had that glitchy day on or about the 23rd of June, I have not been receiving emails telling it's my turn like I used to. This is annoying to have to check the site constantly when before I would get notified.
Cireon wrote:
I'll look into it
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
I have rebooted the server. My guess is that after the last crash the process sending out the emails got corrupted, and @Matty only rebooted the MySQL server that time. This should have reset everything, so let me know if you are receiving emails again.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Matty wrote:
I'm looking into this tomorrow. Not restarting the server sa yet though, because I want to try to find out more about the problem itself and fix it once and for all if possible.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
dude22 wrote:
Good to know someone is looking at it. I rely heavily on those emails to know. Forgot the email server was down, and missed 3 turns :(
Matty wrote:
Should be working again, I restarted the server. It's not a bug in the code for as far as I can tell.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
TheMachiavelli wrote:
Doesn't seem to be working again (would be good if someone else could confirm - I am in only one LT game so have limited data to work with).
Matty wrote:
@Cireon: can you look into this one once you're back?
Cireon wrote:
I am back, but I don't have a lot of time XD