Owned territories receive 0 troops
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
guill111n wrote:
When you turn in cards, you receive 0 troops on underlined territories.

As an example, check my last turn in game 645615
Cireon wrote:
That was caused by a small oversight by my changes to the save code. I have fixed it now, though I am afraid I cannot fix it retroactively for turns already done, because that may break many existing games. Thanks for reporting!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
guill111n wrote:
And can you somehow give me 6 troops to place them in the territorioes where they were supposed to go? I mean, I just lost 6 troops because of that bug...
Cireon wrote:
I cannot without breaking the system. If it ends up making a big difference you can always ask an admin to return the points for you.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
guill111n wrote:
Ok thanks, yes, I was very interested on those troops, since 2 of them would have gone to the main army, and I would have had 1 more troop to reinforce :(

Thanks for your help
Hoodlum wrote:
had a few instances recently with having already pressed skip, for card turn in,, placed my reinforcements, then getting the card turn in window again and being able to trade.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
Cireon wrote:
If you have a specific game where this happened, could you please share the link so we can check the history? Thanks!
Matty wrote:
Note to Cireon: sometimes some animation numbers from earlier fights arive before animation numbers from later fights. This means that if you send two requests r1 and r2, that r2 may return before r1 does.

Now let's say r1 is skip card turn in and r2 is reinforce all my troops on my capital (or whatever territory). Then, you get to see the card turn in popup (quite well possible that we don't do an extra client side check to check for that situation). Now, you can turn in cards then, and it's also quite possible that we don't do the extra server side check there.

I guess that's your (or my, though I too have time only in the weekend) reproduction.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria