Need to be able to add extra time more than once douring a game
  • 21 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
vikingo1337 wrote:
It would be nice if you could add time to your teammate's turn during team games.
Sometimes people are too busy too log in during the allocated 24 hours. Meanwhile, the teammate can only watch the clock run out without being able to do anything about it.
"Add time for teammate"?
"The brave man well shall fight and win, though dull his blade may be."
~Fafnismal 28
Matty wrote:
I think that that's a good idea. Not sure if it's going to happen very soon though.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
Tonight, I was playing a live game where we already had too many troops. I was afraid of time and I thought that just two extensions wouldn´t be enough with the armies that there were on the board.
Trying to kill a player I thought that I would have time enough in the regular turn, and I waited to the last minute to press the button but when I had more than 30 secs left my turn finished (a couple of turns later the same happened again, but this time it wasn´t in a killing. That was the only good thing of not to have learned the lesson).
Anyway, despite these two turns, I had to extend the time twice more to kill the last two players.
And here is my suggestion. Wouldn´t it be possible that if after extending time a player is killed, the time extension doesn´t count and there are still two more chances to add time. 
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Matty wrote:
Did you play 3 minute turns? It sounds like that was the problem.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
That was the problems. But once you started like this, what can you do?
Can moderators change the length of the turn, if all players agree on that?
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
elysium5 wrote:
Yes, they can.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.