• 30 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
4myGod wrote:
lol, yeah, I had a british friend in Thailand i taught English with, he said British teens are getting worse and worse. They have some punishment where people get like a ban from certain areas of a city? They had a name... and kids would actually try to get them.

He told me a videos about british kids just killing and raping as they please and stuff...
lionheart wrote:
Yeah, I am glad I am not a city boy. I live right in the sticks of the country so life's not as bad as that. I think you are talking about ASBO's, they give ASBO's to anti social people so we can all hide from the baddies, lol.

It is hard to find British girls past their teens without a baby on toe, I don't know why anyone would look up to the British the counties lost the plot. America has a fair share of problems but when you consider America has like a 300 million population compared to Britain's 60 million
k-e-n wrote:
did i lose 10 skill points from this implementation? or because i lost 2 in a row
thaithai wrote:
i don't think it is hard to give back tokens.tokens we receive=finish_games*20.
then i buy map ,fog type , and rank again.i hope i apply soon
4myGod wrote:
well, I'm not doing it that way thaithai, because you also have to remember people bought gametypes and maps, but not everyone bought those.

Instead I'm going through all of the ranks someone has purchased and totaling up the tokens spent on those ranks and giving those back.

I've finished that script to give back tokens. Now I need to make a script to add all the ranks to the db. Then I need to go through the site and edit the way the ranks are displayed.

Before, each rank was a new image, now the ranks are going to be a sprite, meaning 1 large image with all the ranks, but when you view the rank it only shows a section of that larger image. This way there are less image requests, making it load faster.
k-e-n wrote:
did i lose the 10 skill points by losing then?

if i buy lance corporal @ 350,
then later when i have enough skill points for corporal, do i pay 150 to upgrade to corp, or pay a full 500. 
so it would be a total of 850.
4myGod wrote:
Full 500. 850 would be correct. You must have lost the 10 skill points by losing, or by someone you are above may have lost.
k-e-n wrote:
i guess i need to read the post about how skill points are calculated. it seem odd that I lose points if somebody else below me loses.
4myGod wrote:
Yeah, it's a bit complicated of a system. The idea behind it is that your skill is judged by the skill of those you are better than.
k-e-n wrote:
so the skill points are relative and can fluctuate. 

if i buy a sergeant rank, then have my skill drop, do i get demoted, or keep my rank?
Emmdizzle wrote:
I believe you get demoted to the next lowest rank that you've purchased.
k-e-n wrote:
i bought lance corp under the new skill ranks. it took the creds, and the rank shows purchased, but i don't see the rank anywhere
4myGod wrote:
You need every rank up to lance corporal, which looks like you eventually purchased.