suicid
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Spartakus wrote:
I sugest 1 day ban for suicide player like a warning, then 7 day ban for other suicide , for 3 th suicide a 1 month ban , then permanentlt ban !
tramadol wrote:
I would be inclined to agree! However, there would have to be clear guidlines as to exactly what a suicide move is and must not be confused with a survival move or an unlucky attack that went wrong with many more troops than the defender.
Also, this would be a lot more work for the staff, reviewing games and making a decision, but they are after a better site, so maybe they will deem it as 'worth it'?

I think the sooner they get the training map up and running, the better the education will be, before a player enters games and does untold damage!
Spartakus wrote:
i agreed more work for the staff but we must do something aginst this.. people start play like westchester and atack 7 aginst 14 in first atack , or porpes suicide when they see that no chance for win, and someone 3 th got game..
corpcrusandwich wrote:
While I do get annoyed when a player suicides just because they are bored, I find it to be perfectly reasonable to retaliate against someone who may have completely destroyed any chance you have at winning.

Maybe instead if you have a bad experience with someone there could be an avoid player option where you get notified when trying to join a game with people you don't like?
elysium5 wrote:
This is exactly why the report player system has been put in place. You can check a players rating and decide not to play with someone who has a low rating in which ever category annoys you and we, the staff, can investigate further to see if additional penalties need to be imposed for players with consistently poor ratings.

Using the report player option helps us look into those repeat offenders and allows us to better deal with them accordingly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
corpcrusandwich wrote:
I think that a cool addition to the reputation system would be that in the players list a persons name would be a color which corresponds to the average of all of their reputation ratings.

For example someone with a high reputation would have a dark green name and someone with a horrible reputation would have a dark red name. That way you could instantly know if the players you are joining are good people without having to go through the effort of checking everyone's profile. (a star or number system next to their name would also probably work pretty good too)
PsymonStark wrote:
Attendance is the number of games that a player has completed without missing any turns of the last 100 games he has played.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.