being able to right click and invite from the "Who's Online" list
  • 23 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
BETA wrote:
maybe this is nit-picking, but is there any way to see on the who's online page if the player has any active games?
Matty wrote:
Thanks PsymonStark for reporting these things fast, and you're welcome all ;)

@Beta, no there isn't - you can (Ctrl-)click the names and you will see in their profile if they have active games.

Not sure why you want to know that though.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
BETA wrote:
thanks

and to invite players who arent in an active game. (i usually play live games(though youre right, the active game could be an LTG)
Vexer wrote:
It would also be nice if the invite link was disabled if they have already been invited. If there are more than 50 players online then you have to click next page to see the rest and by then the order has changed which means some players on the second page may have already been invited.
Matty wrote:
It's not that easy to do (without slowing the page down), so I guess ppl should think a bit about who they invite, rather than inviting everyone at random.

Allthough nothing terrible happends if you invite a person that's already invited.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
Yeah, nothing bad happens if you try to invite someone who is already invited but it can save you time if you already know.

I figured out a quick and easy way to do this without slowing down the page. Actually I was able to copy and paste most of the code for the Live Games column.