• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Atlas2001 wrote:
Because of running out of time before placement the card bonus was lost in realtime game.

It would seem that this should not occur, the bomus should still be there on the next turn.
elysium5 wrote:
Players would let the timer run out as a strategy for not placing their troops when they could turn in their cards if they had a set in order to get a higher bonus in the next round in an increasing card game, for example, and further it would cause the games to drag out too long.

If you don't think you will have time to play your turn then just join or create a game with longer turn times. There are 3,5,7 minute options as well as long term games.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Vexer wrote:
Elysium5 is right.

You also have an extra time button. Use it.
Thorpe wrote:
How does that work in same time...Extra time, maybe he is talking about region bonus?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Crystal wrote:
It was not a same time game... he waited until the last second to start his turn and ran out of time, as he turned in cards. As vexer said, he could have used the extra time button, or he could have not waited so long to start the turn.