Carbon poker
  • 22 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
GenghisKhan wrote:
Who would be interested in playing poker on carbon poker they have a 50$ freeroll everynight at 9 pm central time. My thinking is mabey we could get some kind of d12 league going. Lets say if we had 5 people interested we could come up with a point system for how we place within the 5 of us. or we could just play for the fun of it trying to place better than the others.  We would just have to come up with a night that works and exchange usernames to keep track of each other. Sounds like great fun to me!! whos interested???????
BrewDog wrote:
Man I haven't played poker in a while but I wouldn't mind tossing around some virtual chips.
GenghisKhan wrote:
cool brew lets see if we can get a few more. and download carbon poker to get used to site. I use carbon cuz others illegal in U.S.
GenghisKhan wrote:
And you can win $$ theirs ususlly about 4000 players first place I think is $13.00 
GenghisKhan wrote:
mabey we try with the three of us what day works for you and ill pm brewdog mabey this weekend?
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
If you post here when you are going to play I will try to join as well, but now I cannot confirm anything for this weekend :-(
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
GenghisKhan wrote:
The 50$ Freeroll is at 8:00pm every night I have been playing most every night. But Saturday Brewdog,marcoxa are gona try to play.  So mabey we get 4 to play.
GenghisKhan wrote:
TONIGHT AT 8PM CENTRAL TIME!!! POST YOUR USERNAME HERE IF YOU ARE GONA PLAY!! FOR CARBON POKER.. ANY QUESTIONS PM ME! ILL KEEP TRACK OF WHO PLACES HIGHER.
nickdabubble wrote:
Sounds good. We are all different time zones. How would it work. What time gmt london
Let's do this and do 'right's
Oh yea