• 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
I am thinking about getting an itouch but I'm not completely sure. I don't like having to only use itunes. I also don't want to pay for any of the programs. Are there places to get the itouch programs for free?

Anyone have any recommendations on itouch?
skanska wrote:
yes, I do have one, yes it is a pain using itunes, yes you can get itouch programs for free (not completely illegally so to speak, just for the most part) from side merchants online etc. several sites also specialize, just google them, they can be found

*all in all, its worth it to me...
4myGod wrote:
I see torrents for tons of itouch apps, have you tried that before?

Was the itouch worth the purchase?
skanska wrote:
i haven't tried the torrents no

the itouch itself was worth it yes
cody224 wrote:
I like my ipod touch. You can go to frostwire.com to get free songs, and it links up to your itunes. Its completly legal, unlike limewire.com.
ukulelecrazy wrote:
I have one! It's amazing. :) And you can add all of your songs to itunes. Find a free website to get them from, and then just drag them into itunes and it converts them automatically. Easy.
Pntbttr wrote:
I have one...I love it but I hate iTunes I use LegalSounds (9cents a song) and windows media player and then I go on iTunes and just add them to the library...but I normally just listen to music on my computer and use apps on my iPod Touch
marcoxa wrote:
i use rhapsody, i pay $15 a month and i listen to whatever i want.
Leedog wrote:
Lol!! Never have owned one... the kid has one but not sure if it's a "touch" model.

I play music on my Sony Walkman... just kidding! =)