• 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
BrewDog wrote:
I'd like to blame it on bad dice, however my poor play of late has been driving me nuts and is entirely my fault. Hence the title, "Stuck on stupid". I gotta get back to what works for me and stop playing like a noob. Ahhhh... Frustration. 
Jimi wrote:
no i bet you are wrong , you play very good, so dont get frustrated

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
BrewDog wrote:
I've just had a tough run over the last month or so. I've lost 400-500 maybe more points. 
Matty wrote:
Maybe you did, but you still seem to have plenty of them.
And plenty of skill too. Really, I'm not in that much games with you (well, I am actually, but they are fixed games, and I have no idea what to do there (like everyone else))

The problem is of course that you're not the only good player anymore, there's lots of them now, which is huge fun.
But yea, also some less points ;)

So what, just keep on owning like you do now :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Jimi wrote:
well ask matty about me, I ruined at least 3 games in a very wrong time, I though I should quit playing after these disasters ..

so smile, there is many players that worse than you... "if matty's words didn't encourage you .. "

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
well ask matty about me, I ruined at least 3 games in a very wrong time, I though I should quit playing after these disasters ..

so smile, there is many players that worse than you... "if matty's words didn't encourage you .. "

Batman
BrewDog wrote:
Matty's definitely didn't encourage me, but yours sure did. Haha, joking. There are many good players on here now. I used to prefer fixed games, but they seem to get dead locked often. I'll rebound. I think the cold weather has frozen my brain.
Jimi wrote:
LOL, we will be waiting for you...

Batman
n0ble0ne wrote:
SO i'm not the only one who feels this way, feels good.

Thank you Brew for sharing this!
BrewDog wrote:
I finally one a game after a 10 game losing streak. A 4 player live game which all 3 of my competitors quit. LOL. As Teddy KGB said "I feel so unsatisfied."