• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
-NoXoN- wrote:
 Over 1000 active members at DXII. Thank you for good work dxii staff. Special thanks to 1771 and all players (including me) who contribute in different ways.
marcoxa wrote:
dang it i was going to post this but you beat me to it. anyways, WOOT! D12 is the best :D
1771 wrote:
This makes me proud :) I appreciate each and every member here....Thank you all for joining :)
Thorpe wrote:
How many inactive?
How many all together and did I help?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
Currently we have:

1002 members active since October, 28th 4:03 PM

And yes, you helped, both by training and making awesome maps!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
but how many inactive...cause I know of some people have taken a break from here to do family stuff.

And thx Matty you and all the other programers did the good stuff!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
I searched, and this is the member with the hightest id I could find by just searching in the URL bar:
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=member&sec=profile&act=view&id=10450

(If you are Flix666 and you read this, welcome :) ).

So thats id number 10450.

So there are more than 10 thousend members, of which 1000 active. That means over 9000 inactive members :)

*I believe some member id's are not valid ones, and you also have test and administrator acocunts, so the number 10450 wont be exact.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
not all those inactive players validated their account so they don't count. Only 8061 people have successfully validated their account. But many of them never played a game so they don't count either. Only 6,057 have finished at least one game. 2,251 only played 1 game.