for all you in the US, what do you think of the results?
  • 58 posts
  • Page 1 of 4
marcoxa wrote:
to be honest i wish i could have woken up on my birthday morning with a different president. what do you guys think?
Crystal wrote:
I voted Obama!

But I live in Mormon country, so my vote really didn't matter.

(Happy Birthday!!!!)
Matty wrote:
Happy birthday Marcoxa!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
marcoxa wrote:
thanks everyone, to be honest though i like neither of them. Ron Paul would have been my first choice.
Thorpe wrote:
I wrote in Ron Paul...so I voted the for the best man, not for lesser of the two evils!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
BrewDog wrote:
Happy Birthday. I'm in Illinois. My vote doesn't count thanks to antiquated electoral college. 
The_Bishop wrote:
Black checkmates White! Congratulation Mr.President!

Btw Obama's face is nicer than Romney's...
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
marcoxa wrote:
WTG Thorpe! i have been saying the same thing for months! the media wants us to believe there is only 2 choices.
Paddlin wrote:
I don't see how Romney collects more than 2% of the vote. I think Hawaii is probably the most sensible state, giving Obama more than 70% of the vote and reducing Romney below 20%. Even still, I am amazed he got 20% 
Thorpe wrote:
4 years ago we had 7..now down to four...

Wish we could get rid of the Federal Res.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
BrewDog wrote:
Don't worry about that Thorpe, the money they keep printing for us to spend will soon be worthless if our debt rises much more. We are dangerously close to being the next Greece. The Fed Res is the only reason we're not b/c they keep rates near zero.
Thorpe wrote:
Do some studying on that Brewdog and you will find out they are the main reason we are where we are. U.S. does not tender our own money anymore since 1913 or was it 1911? The Fed Res. is private not Government and charges us for the money they lend the U.S.

Central Banking! Our Founding Fathers had a lot to say about that and never wanted a common banking system.
BrewDog wrote:
Thomas Jefferson
 “A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the liberties of the people than a standing army.” We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt.”

Thiis feller has some historical significance. Is 16 trillion considered "perpetual debt"?
Thorpe wrote:
Not to them...as some TV show said:

"SOCK IT TO EM>>>>SOCK IT TO EM!!!!!"