a bug mabee?
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
killrick wrote:
so vexer was kind enough to donate points to the lets make killrick a CHIEF warrant officer thx vex
so i go upgrade to chief with 2 or 3 points to spare and voila now im a basic again
im not complaining its great to play ppl that dont have a clue whats about to happen to them but alas its just not fair to thoses innocent victems
i think we have a small glitch in this area that may require attention of someone that knows about this computer buggy thing
just thought i would throw this out there for ya as im sure you really have nothin better to do than give me my star back
oh man i love this game
see ya all on the battlefield
Matty wrote:
The thing is that you have to buy your rank in order for it to work properly.
However, if you win or loose a game, it will not check if you have all previous ranks anymore, so just loose (or, more likely, beat) me again and you get your star back :)

It was already on my todo list to take a look at that so that you can buy your ranks out of order (unless someone tells me its way better to only be able to buy them in order).
However, I cant promise looking at any dxii code this week :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
killrick wrote:
im really not too concerened about my rank and as i said being a basic can be fun so there really is no hurry to get my star back. i just wanted to let ya all know i found a glitch
as far as doing things in order like you are suppose to do ..well....its just not me. i wouldnt be much of a pain in the but if i did things rite the first time
thx for the responce and all the great work your all doing for the site
it really is appreaciated
see ya all on the battlefield
Matty wrote:
Should be fixed by now :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria