• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
-NoXoN- wrote:
 I preffer to play games with old members, so i know none will make strange moves and i can play with strategy.
 Can we make it to buy new maps? or only one map its fine.
Vexer wrote:
Well, the way we have it right now new members are not automatically given maps with (beta) or (new) at the end and they aren't able to buy them either. This means you can play on new maps without new players unless it is a live game in which case anyone can join.

Eventually we will have an option where you can set up a game with minimum points required so for example you set it to 1200 then only players with at least 1200 points can join. I think this will be a better solution. Anyone with 1200 points could join the game but probably only premium members will be able to create games with this option.
Dsds7292 wrote:
That would be a good idea Vexer. And I agree with just premium members being able to use it. That way, premium will have a greater value.
Pntbttr wrote:
I think there should be an automatic invite button...it will look at your skill and check who the best match is and invite them...
Thorpe wrote:
Thank-you Noxon! Two maps! I thought this was talked about before or close to the same subject.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
Well, maybe for now it would be nice if only players with +1200 could play on the realm of honoured players

Would give a double meaning to the name :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
BrewDog wrote:
Hooray!! I don't care how you do it, just save me from the noobs! I've lost 400 points this week. 
marcoxa wrote:
i like it as well. and i think there needs to be more premium incentives and this is a good one.