• 14 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
thaithai wrote:
i am pleased to inform that Mr Thaithai , previously is a lieutenant general, is nominated to become a General.
we wish him great success in his new rank.
Matty wrote:
Congratulations!

Is that majestic plural, or is there a shared brain behind the evil thaithai account xD

Still haven't ever played a game vs you =/
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
thaithai wrote:
i only play 8 players game or 9 players game on expansion world map, with increasing card.i will join 4 players game if you have over 3000 points, otherwise i can't join . because i will lose over 50 points if i lose a game, and win below 50 points for a 4 player game.
everyone can play well on 4 player game,but there are not a lot of members can play well on 8 player game.
Matty wrote:
Oh yes, I dont play that much many player games - they take soooo long to finish (that, or half of the ppl are kicked for missing turns), and I only have 4 games (want to keep one open for live games or a really awesome game)

And yes, dont have 3000 points yet, hardly half of them :P

But will join one at some point. Goodluck staying General, watching Fendi that will be a hard job ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Votazap wrote:
Yo I have not much more than 3000 if I ever go jut under will you still play me?
Thorpe wrote:
A General should take on all players! It seems you pick and choose so you will always be the General!
Fendi takes on all comers..maybe that is why she is no longer The General! hehe
And Matty you should of said watch out for Vexer not Fendi!

Fendi plays a lot more players than thaithai and Vexer...they are real picky who and what they play.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Holt wrote:
ThaiThai it comes across to me as a little arrogant to start your own congratulatory thread for becoming a General. Usually someone else starts that type of thread.
thaithai wrote:
i am not picky who i will play, i create 8 players game, and all members are welcome to my games,i only avoid 4 players game.
Thorpe wrote:
Just picking on you thaithai...you will keep this for a long time I think and really congrads!
hehehe
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next