Easy riddle
  • 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Votazap wrote:
On a river bank there is a man and his wife and two strangers. There is only one boat that can only hold 2 people. The man doesn't know who the strangers are and doesn't want to leave his wife with either of them at any time. What should the man do to get them all across The river?? ;)
Holt wrote:
He should take his wife across first then go back and get one of the strangers. After he drops off the first stranger on the other side pick his wife back up and take her back with him. Then drop his wife back off on the original side and pick up the second stranger. Then drop that stranger off on the opposite side and go back to pick up his wife. Then they go back to the side they need to get too.
Thorpe wrote:
Or just kill the wife?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
THORPE! ^_^ your evil!

I think holt is right...but they could always swim or the strangers could both go across and then one of them come back and then the husband come back...Or they could build another boat or if there are rocks sticking out of the water they could walk or they could build a glider and glide across or they could jump if it is a really small stream or they could build an airplane and fly across or a jet pack...or a telaporter...or they could make a hot air ballon...

You didn't say anything about a BRIDGE!
BrewDog wrote:
Thorpe's answer works as well. It sure beats 50% plus alimony later down the line. Nice job Holt. Thorpe, I wasn't expecting that answer from you sir!
Thorpe wrote:
Well it is one way is it not!

Just to put some humor into it!

hehe
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Holt wrote:
Well I guess it really depends on what your wife really looks like. The strangers may not want anything to do with her... o_o
Thorpe wrote:
LOL

With my wife they would!!!!

And I can't drive and kiss her!