How many users use what kind of laptop
  • 15 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Votazap wrote:
Hey, what kind of laptop does everyone use?? Whats your favorite kind??
Leedog wrote:
Toshiba... if had the money, would buy a Sony. Don't like Apple!
Vexer wrote:
The good: toshiba, asus, hp, lenovo
The bad: dell, acer
-NoXoN- wrote:
HP pavilion dv7

I had pavilion dv9000 before. My next laptop will be HP i guess.

@Vexer I dont like DELL but so many people says they have very good quality computers.

Leedog SONY make.believe  I love their mobile phones. Waiting to get an Xperia S
Pntbttr wrote:
I have an Asus and I agree with vexer the Acer are horrible and the Asus is great...
Holt wrote:
I don't own a laptop but I do own an Asus desktop and it runs great and was extrememly affordable for the type of computer I got.
Votazap wrote:
I own a hp dv6 and it fast and has a really good webcam and hard drive.

I like apple,hp,Sony,lenova, asus

I hate acer and delll
Thorpe wrote:
I hate my old Compaq Presario with Celeron M Processor 420, Com"Crap" Presario! 

I wish I had a Mac! Not as many crashes and better graphic cards.

You lucky dog Crystal!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
compaq is so bad i didn't even bother mentioning it. I didn't mention macs either but that's cause i have never owned one. they are easily the best built machines and I hear the tech support is good.
BrewDog wrote:
ZT makes a mean desktop, not sure about reliability, but as far price and computing speed, they're affordable and really fast. Not a lot of bells and whistles. I have a Dell laptop, it was given to me by my brother because he had nothing but problems with it and zero qualified help from Dell. My girl has had two Toshibas and both are work horses.
Vexer wrote:
I own 2 asus, an HP and a toshiba. I know, i know, owning 4 laptops is ridiculous for a family of 3. I'd sell the HP if my wife would just get around to moving her files over to the new asus laptop.

I had a lenovo that was pretty basic but it was built really solid. I should have held on to it a little longer but i tend to update my machines every year. Don't think I'm rich or anything, i go without in a lot of different areas so I can afford decent machines since I spend so much time on them.
Cireon wrote:
Do I dare to tell? Alright then: Macbook Pro, spring 2010 version.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card