Dice
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Leedog wrote:
Sure, dice are unpredictable, but I'm wondering what is the worst you've been demolished on dice?

On attack, I've lost 18-5 and just recently lost 8-1 (the other guy had 5 sixes and 3 ties)

Now don't get me wrong, many have said I have had good dice at times, so my defensive dice have worked in my favor at times... just wondering what other people have encountered!
Pntbttr wrote:
My worst...well...I played dsds7292 and somebody else (cant remember who)...mediterranean sea map...dsds started with spain and portugal...couldnt break the region and he kept getting really good dice and I think I only conquered like four territories throughout the whole game and the other person was having trouble with dice too...we were creamed in a few turns...bad memories...

for dice I cant really remember...
Hoodlum wrote:
Game 765609

well this game was over, so i wanted to see how fast i could mouse click, and woahhh.

Hoodlum: Stake Bay (Hoodlum) attacked Moron (TPSreportsanalyst) conquering it, killing 45, losing 16.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
Game 765365

16 Aug, 10:50:27
Alaska (miesvanderrohe) attacked Kamchatka (skarni) killing 3, losing 15.

And that was the third in a row attack i survived. Miesvanderrohe attacked me and due to bad dice stopped. Then the other player Evilsinner, gave me a shot, but failed in kamchatka due to that:

Kamchatka (EvilSinner666) attacked Alaska (skarni) killing 15, losing 24.
16 Aug, 10:47:58

So it was a 18-39
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
dough_boy wrote:
What I find strange is that even though it is "random" it seems like some days everything is against you, and others you win everything. Almost like if I take my first turn of the day and win, say kill 3, lose 0 then I know my other turns will be great. But if that first turn doesn't go well then I know that my other turns in other games should be taken with caution.
aeronautic wrote:
uDluko amabutho (African Zulu Warriors) attacked Rorke's Drift (South Welsh Borderers) , killing 17, losing 351
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
                                                                                       Tally  Total Games
NZ vs Wales (rugby). NZ is dominating Wales          30       33

:)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
LMAO Hood !

Yes, "white washes" in all theatres of war are quite frequent... in real life!
Even when the attackers & defenders are world class armies / teams!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.