Activities.....
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Pntbttr wrote:
So what is your favorite Snow involving activity?

I love to Snowboard (I just do it for fun I am not amazing can't even do hardly any tricks).

I also love to go sleding, makeing snowmen, snowball fights and other fun stuff like that but snowboarding is by far my favorite.

So what's your fav?
Leedog wrote:
Being from Chicago, had my share of dealing with snow! I personally would say snowmobiling... plenty of trails by the Wisconsin border. =)
Pntbttr wrote:
ITS SNOWING AGAIN!!!!
Anybody else getting snow?
WE CAN ALL GO SNOWBOARDING!
cody224 wrote:
Its 70 degree's where I live(North Carolina). But maybe soon. I like building Igloo's, building forts and then having snow ball fights. 

I want to go Snowboarding, but I've never been.
Votazap wrote:
Snow ball fights are very enjoyable and snow forts are also cool...

BUT SNOWBOARDING IS THE BEST!!
Pntbttr wrote:
me and my siblings and a few neigbors made some awesome snow forts a year or two ago...a neighbor made a big pile and than cut a hole in it...he could sit in it...I made one where I could lay down in it and my some neighbors and siblings piled snow up around a low tree with lots of branches...It was really cool because you go through the little hole and your in a little room thats kinda warm...my bro made an awesome snowball fort...It was a really big wall in a circle around him and all his snowballs...^_^ snows awesome!